1993 Dodge Stealth - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stealth model:
This is ahead of its time
By Danny~G on 07/01/07 23:37 PM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Stealth ES 2dr Coupe

I’ve always admired the car. When I was a kid it was my dream to own one. The car has power not kidding. Heads turn every were you go. People still ask all the time "IS IT NEW" I just gave it a custom paint job. The car has 123,000 and runs like a million bucks.

I love my Stealth!
By Stealth Mode on 04/24/07 09:27 AM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

Although I haven't had it that long, I have quickly fallen in love with this car. Before, the only things I'd ever shifted were Suzuki Samurais and Nissan pickups. This was an easy adjustment, it's so agreeable! It has every option available that year, so I'm a little spoiled! I'm only 17, and I know it's the fastest, prettiest thing in the school parking lot. It gets the attention of a lot of rubberneckers!

Beast Unleashed
By The Bullet on 02/07/07 20:40 PM (PST)

1993 Dodge Stealth 2dr Coupe

I've always wanted one so when I had the chance to get one I had to get it. Once in it I experienced overwhelming joy as I pushed on the pedal. Its handling and performance are all that I expected it to be.

The Stealth is an Awesome Car!
By Billy on 11/08/06 09:05 AM (PST)

1993 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

The car drives like a dream. Everybody who gets in it all say that it rides like a Cadillac. The driving is extremely fun, very comfortable, and everywhere I go people turn their heads. The car has been great and reliable, and the performance is really good. Its DOHC 24 valves does its job. This is the best year of all the Stealths since it is the last year of that body style also.

This is an awesome car!
By adsallstar on 03/24/06 00:05 AM (PST)

1993 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

'93 is the best year of all stealths. Everywhere I go people turn their heads. The car isnt the fastest but, it is a fast car, plus there are a lot of tune ups that you can do. The interior is very comfortable, and the use of the hatchback and folding down seats are great for anything. The feel of the car's power, and handling with a 5 speed is awesome.

Performance and Reliability
By bighillk on 05/17/05 09:52 AM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Stealth 2dr Coupe

Bought this car used. Had 90K on it. Now, at 199k it runs just as good as the day I bought it. Do scheduled maintenance and you'll have no problems. The performance of this car has literally saved my life on several occaisions. Handling and braking are unmatched. Fuel economy is great. Even at 85 mph the care gets 28 mpg. This fall I'm retiring it and restoring it. It's too great a car to ever get rid of.

1993 Stealth ES--Ultimate Sleeper
By StealthDriver on 02/01/05 23:47 PM (PST)

1993 Dodge Stealth ES 2dr Coupe

This is one of the best cars ever produced. Its also one of the best sleepers. A little heavy for a sports car but makes up for it in accleration, cornering, and all around style. I have owned two of them and I wish that parts were more common and that people would pay for what they are worth. From here on out the price will continue to go up like old Camaro's and Mustangs. The one thing that I dont like is how much a timing belt and water pump cost to change (600-1000 bucks!). With an exhaust, chip and turbo upgrade the R/T tt will beat Vipers, Corvettes, and just about anything else.

Stealth Twin Turbo, The One to BUY!
By Jmouse007 on 07/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

I have owned my pristine 1993 Stealth RTTT for 7 years. The car is EXCEPTIONAL! TIMELESS styling, 300+hp, 0 to 60 in 5.6 and 27mpg crusing at 75mph! The only thing it lacks is a decent cup holder (that accounts for the 9 in interior design). This car is mechanically bulletproof as long as you follow the scheduled maintenance. The cabin is beautiful, like a jet fighter and seats are comfortable on long trips. If your looking for a car that will put a smile on your face EVERY TIME you get behind the wheel, then look no further! One word of caution, only buy one that has been well maintained and not beat into the ground. It took me 3 years to find min

Looks great,! but can't sell
By gcooley on 06/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

Everyone turns their head while looking, but no one wants to pay anything for it. My '93 is slowly starting to fade, and problems are coming up everywhere. But has treated me great up until now.

Great car
By nice on 01/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Dodge Stealth 2dr Coupe

The car is great i've had no problems what so ever. Its to bad they still dont make them. Its fun to drive goes great throught the snow. It attracts alot of people and they still ask to buy but its all mine.