1993 Dodge Stealth Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stealth model:
Brilliant to the bone
By outlaw38 on 08/15/14 21:34 PM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Stealth Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe

I have read all the reviews on here,and the newest being over 4 years old i am amazed that the things said about the looks of this car still hold true. I have the RT 5 speed,with leather interior,custom wheels, this car not only looks awesome but runs and drives like a dream. Easy to work on when theres a problem,and makes me feel like a kid again when im behind the wheel. Best investment ive ever made. Have no idea why they stopped making them ,but they will be a car to collect.

My Baby
By StealthyGirl on 08/09/10 19:48 PM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Stealth Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe

Let's see, it was my birthday last year and My boyfriend and I were car shopping for him. We went and looked at this stealth and I fell in love with it! Absolutely fell in love! He ended up buying it for me and I gave him my car to sell to get him his own car. LOL So not only was it special that i got for my birthday but this car is amazing! The gas mileage isn't so hot. I love the way it handles and feels while I'm driving it. The cockpit style front seats I think are my favorite. The stock stereo has been taken out due it just being so old that it no longer sounds great. Overall, this car amazing to drive and turn heads everywhere i go. Me being a chick it makes guys jealous!

Best Car made in Anybody's Lifetime
By kuwen on 04/06/08 14:08 PM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Stealth Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe

This was my first car. The power response from the gas pedal to the acceleration is one of a kind, turns on a dime, with after market parts exceeds 800 hp. Smooth ride but rugged when needed. Slices through air like a hot knife through butter. Never got one ticket, played it safe. But if I did it would be for tripling the high way speed limit.

Great Car worth whatever you pay
By Erik on 12/09/07 19:21 PM (PST)

1993 Dodge Stealth Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe

I bought my first Stealth may, it was a dream car of mine, a 1994 ES. It ran great for the first month, then I had some problems (at a very high cost) a $1000 fuel tank and pump and $500 worth of brake work. There were quite a few problems, but I bought the car with 150,000 miles on it so I guess I should have seen that coming. Recently, however, I was lucky enough to find a cheap 1993 R/T with only 83,000 miles and a standard tranny. This car runs awesome I can't complain, it is easy to drive, and every time I take my friends out to show them what it can do, they are amazed. This thing is a 4200 lb sports car with 222Hp and drives like this? I can't imagine what a tt would be like.

I love my Stealth!
By Stealth Mode on 04/24/07 09:27 AM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Stealth Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe

Although I haven't had it that long, I have quickly fallen in love with this car. Before, the only things I'd ever shifted were Suzuki Samurais and Nissan pickups. This was an easy adjustment, it's so agreeable! It has every option available that year, so I'm a little spoiled! I'm only 17, and I know it's the fastest, prettiest thing in the school parking lot. It gets the attention of a lot of rubberneckers!

The Stealth is an Awesome Car!
By Billy on 11/08/06 09:05 AM (PST)

1993 Dodge Stealth Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe

The car drives like a dream. Everybody who gets in it all say that it rides like a Cadillac. The driving is extremely fun, very comfortable, and everywhere I go people turn their heads. The car has been great and reliable, and the performance is really good. Its DOHC 24 valves does its job. This is the best year of all the Stealths since it is the last year of that body style also.

This is an awesome car!
By adsallstar on 03/24/06 00:05 AM (PST)

1993 Dodge Stealth Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe

'93 is the best year of all stealths. Everywhere I go people turn their heads. The car isnt the fastest but, it is a fast car, plus there are a lot of tune ups that you can do. The interior is very comfortable, and the use of the hatchback and folding down seats are great for anything. The feel of the car's power, and handling with a 5 speed is awesome.

Looks great,! but can't sell
By gcooley on 06/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Stealth Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe

Everyone turns their head while looking, but no one wants to pay anything for it. My '93 is slowly starting to fade, and problems are coming up everywhere. But has treated me great up until now.

93', The Best Year
By you dont need toknow on 07/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Stealth Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe

This is a great car for its affordable price. Everyone on the street always stares when your drivingand many people do not know the car and inquire if the car is brand new. The stealth exterior seems to be dateless.Now that many stealths have high mileage, are rusty, or are wrecked stealths that are near perfect condition with low mileage are collectors items and will fetch high prices. The car is comfortable in the front, the back seats are meant for smaller people.

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Kimberly on 07/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Stealth Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe

My car is now ten years old, ABS just went out, so I'm shopping for a new car and can't find -anything- that compares to the Stealth!!! This has been such an awesome car for ten years, fun to drive, fits tall people, turns head, front wheel drive so good in Chicago winters, folding down hatch so I can fit my bike and anything inside, why the heck did Mitsubishi stop making this?!?!? I would buy a new one in a heartbeat and don't want to give it up!