Used 1993 Dodge Stealth R/T Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Dodge Stealth Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stealth model:

Brilliant to the bone
By outlaw38

1993 Dodge Stealth Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe

I have read all the reviews on here,and the newest being over 4 years old i am amazed that the things said about the looks of this car still hold true. I have the RT 5 speed,with leather interior,custom wheels, this car not only looks awesome but runs and drives like a dream. Easy to work on when theres a problem,and makes me feel like a kid again when im behind the wheel. Best investment ive ever made. Have no idea why they stopped making them ,but they will be a car to collect.

My Baby
By StealthyGirl

1993 Dodge Stealth Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe

Let's see, it was my birthday last year and My boyfriend and I were car shopping for him. We went and looked at this stealth and I fell in love with it! Absolutely fell in love! He ended up buying it for me and I gave him my car to sell to get him his own car. LOL So not only was it special that i got for my birthday but this car is amazing! The gas mileage isn't so hot. I love the way it handles and feels while I'm driving it. The cockpit style front seats I think are my favorite. The stock stereo has been taken out due it just being so old that it no longer sounds great. Overall, this car amazing to drive and turn heads everywhere i go. Me being a chick it makes guys jealous!

The turn on a dime handling. The Cockpit! I like the gauges and how they are all radish orange. Just the overall styling of this whole car. How low to ground it is. It's not easy getting in and out in a skirt i might add. lol

Definitely brighter headlights. The ash tray position like someone else said. I wish it had the aero control like the 3000's do.

Best Car made in Anybody's Lifetime
By kuwen

1993 Dodge Stealth Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe

This was my first car. The power response from the gas pedal to the acceleration is one of a kind, turns on a dime, with after market parts exceeds 800 hp. Smooth ride but rugged when needed. Slices through air like a hot knife through butter. Never got one ticket, played it safe. But if I did it would be for tripling the high way speed limit.

The driving is only comparable to a Dodge viper nothing else comes close, the drivers seat wraps around your body and comforts you in sticky situations. The suspension makes the car almost completely roll proof.

Don't fix what isn't broken, this car is great.

Great Car worth whatever you pay
By Erik

1993 Dodge Stealth Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe

I bought my first Stealth may, it was a dream car of mine, a 1994 ES. It ran great for the first month, then I had some problems (at a very high cost) a $1000 fuel tank and pump and $500 worth of brake work. There were quite a few problems, but I bought the car with 150,000 miles on it so I guess I should have seen that coming. Recently, however, I was lucky enough to find a cheap 1993 R/T with only 83,000 miles and a standard tranny. This car runs awesome I can't complain, it is easy to drive, and every time I take my friends out to show them what it can do, they are amazed. This thing is a 4200 lb sports car with 222Hp and drives like this? I can't imagine what a tt would be like.

Power seat is the most comfortable seat I have ever been in, in a car. Speed! Gear ratios you can shift to second (without redlining) at 36 MPH, and out of third @ 120-130 MPH. Fun, fast and beautiful car, would find a way to buy a new one no matter the cost if Dodge and Mitsu made them again!

Someone said it already, more power! Maybe a lower stance too, but that is it. Great cars I love them.

I love my Stealth!
By Stealth Mode

1993 Dodge Stealth Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe

Although I haven't had it that long, I have quickly fallen in love with this car. Before, the only things I'd ever shifted were Suzuki Samurais and Nissan pickups. This was an easy adjustment, it's so agreeable! It has every option available that year, so I'm a little spoiled! I'm only 17, and I know it's the fastest, prettiest thing in the school parking lot. It gets the attention of a lot of rubberneckers!

My pop-up headlights and antenna! But most of all, my grayish-white pearl factory paint. Still looks great, and really turns the heads! The seats are awesome, but I really love my Infiniti 6x9s and Mitsubishi 6 cd changer! I also like my K&N filtercharger!

I would prefer some 5 spoke wheels.