Used 1993 Dodge Stealth Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Dodge Stealth Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stealth model:

Brilliant to the bone
By outlaw38

1993 Dodge Stealth Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe

I have read all the reviews on here,and the newest being over 4 years old i am amazed that the things said about the looks of this car still hold true. I have the RT 5 speed,with leather interior,custom wheels, this car not only looks awesome but runs and drives like a dream. Easy to work on when theres a problem,and makes me feel like a kid again when im behind the wheel. Best investment ive ever made. Have no idea why they stopped making them ,but they will be a car to collect.

My Baby
By StealthyGirl

1993 Dodge Stealth Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe

Let's see, it was my birthday last year and My boyfriend and I were car shopping for him. We went and looked at this stealth and I fell in love with it! Absolutely fell in love! He ended up buying it for me and I gave him my car to sell to get him his own car. LOL So not only was it special that i got for my birthday but this car is amazing! The gas mileage isn't so hot. I love the way it handles and feels while I'm driving it. The cockpit style front seats I think are my favorite. The stock stereo has been taken out due it just being so old that it no longer sounds great. Overall, this car amazing to drive and turn heads everywhere i go. Me being a chick it makes guys jealous!

The turn on a dime handling. The Cockpit! I like the gauges and how they are all radish orange. Just the overall styling of this whole car. How low to ground it is. It's not easy getting in and out in a skirt i might add. lol

Definitely brighter headlights. The ash tray position like someone else said. I wish it had the aero control like the 3000's do.

Fun, Fun, Fun and Daddy's not taking it
By aznrule191

1993 Dodge Stealth Coupe R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

Love this car. The whole package is very reliable. I have wanted this car since I was 15. This car is going to be my future track car. I used to run a souped up Supra, and this car is the closest thing I have driven to that power. I have driven a 05 STI and an 03 Golf GTI and this car blows those two away in terms of power. This car is not one I would recommend as a first car. It is a tough drive for an inexperienced driver. The AWD works well and makes the drive smooth and the turn radius one that rivals some of the best rally cars like the EVO and STI. And the Sport and Touring modes makes it perfect for both everyday driving and racing.

Twin turbo. Exterior design. AWD. Sport and Touring mode. Power! Power! Power!

Awkward center console. Deep clutch(I'm only 5'7). No passenger airbag.

Nothing Stealthy about it!
By Neil

1993 Dodge Stealth Coupe 2dr Coupe

One of the best cars (out of 35+) I've ever owned. Great, head-turning styling to this day, good acceleration for a non-turbo, and comfortable seating. I've made 15-hour drives (Boca to DC) with only two gas stops and still had no back issues. The 20-gallon tank makes long trips a breeze, getting over 500 miles per tank. Have spent almost nothing on maintenance

Seats, gas tank, trans and clutch, style,

Can't improve on perfection.

93 Dodge Stealth ES
By thomask83

1993 Dodge Stealth Coupe ES 2dr Coupe

For being my first Automatic Transaxle Drive car it is quick and fun. I wish they came standard with Neo Glo Gauges and cold air intake. Other than that the car is Beautiful, Especially when adding a full wide body kit and Dual Exhaust, and Lambo doors. The Head lights that Hide Away need to be like the non-Hide always like the 95 3000GT.

Stock Horse Power and Acceleration, Seat and Interior set-up. 19.7 Gallon Gas Tanks.Enormous space in trunk/Hatch.

Drivers side airbag, Lower Suspension, Super/Pro Charger.(rather Have Super Charger than Turbos) All Projection Headlights. More Back Seat leg Room...