1993 Dodge Stealth - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stealth model:
93 Dodge Stealth ES
By thomask83 on 03/23/10 19:53 PM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Stealth ES 2dr Coupe

For being my first Automatic Transaxle Drive car it is quick and fun. I wish they came standard with Neo Glo Gauges and cold air intake. Other than that the car is Beautiful, Especially when adding a full wide body kit and Dual Exhaust, and Lambo doors. The Head lights that Hide Away need to be like the non-Hide always like the 95 3000GT.

Never ending drive with my ES.
By Rob on 10/14/08 21:40 PM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Stealth ES 2dr Coupe

I really think this is the best car ever. It was my first car back in 2006 when I bought it. It's amazing but still fixing for minor things now. I basically put a new door, stereo, thermostat, brakes, paint job, tires, gauge bulbs, moldings and new rims. I think you could possibly do anything to this car to make it look ten times as better. I believe it's an amazing car to drive around town and show off. I've had a person challenge me with their pathetic charger r/t and it was funny I'll tell you. But great car to pick chicks up too in it. It looks twice as better in black and dark tints.

If I only have the money to keep it
By msunatezilla on 04/28/08 21:55 PM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Stealth ES 2dr Coupe

I wanted a stealth since they came out. Now I own one! It s red, a little banged up from careless prior owner, but overall its worth keeping. I figure it's something to restore if I ever get enough money to do it, otherwise I swear it's worth ten times it's value in parts. Have you seen the cost of parts for this thing? Yikes!!! I get 22 mpg which isn't terribly bad, but in today's economy 35 mpg would be nice. I store it for the winter and I itch to bring her out in the spring. My stealth is terrible on snow. It's probably the performance style tires. I'd cry if I ever had to sell it. I worry the transmission will some day go out and the cost to rebuild would be in the $2000 range. Great car!!!!!

Excellent Car
By Pattywack5 on 02/13/08 13:18 PM (PST)

1993 Dodge Stealth ES 2dr Coupe

By far my favorite car that I have owned. Affordable and yet packs a powerful punch. I often turn heads just by driving around town. Love it!

This is ahead of its time
By Danny~G on 07/01/07 23:37 PM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Stealth ES 2dr Coupe

I’ve always admired the car. When I was a kid it was my dream to own one. The car has power not kidding. Heads turn every were you go. People still ask all the time "IS IT NEW" I just gave it a custom paint job. The car has 123,000 and runs like a million bucks.

1993 Stealth ES--Ultimate Sleeper
By StealthDriver on 02/01/05 23:47 PM (PST)

1993 Dodge Stealth ES 2dr Coupe

This is one of the best cars ever produced. Its also one of the best sleepers. A little heavy for a sports car but makes up for it in accleration, cornering, and all around style. I have owned two of them and I wish that parts were more common and that people would pay for what they are worth. From here on out the price will continue to go up like old Camaro's and Mustangs. The one thing that I dont like is how much a timing belt and water pump cost to change (600-1000 bucks!). With an exhaust, chip and turbo upgrade the R/T tt will beat Vipers, Corvettes, and just about anything else.

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!
By GirlyRacer on 02/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Dodge Stealth ES 2dr Coupe

This car is timeless! Everybody that sees this car falls in love with it - including myself! It runs well and has a great body style. Sporty and classy in one great, reliable car!

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO
By S3DELTA on 09/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Stealth ES 2dr Coupe

What a great running and looking car.At almost 10 yrs old...still turns heads on the street!!!!!!!!! I bought it with 91,000 miles and expected trouble. 4 months and 9,500 miles later, still runs like a charm.At 5'11 I do not find the car extremely comfortable but it's a STEALTH so who the hell cares!!!!!!!!

Awesome Car
By john cornell on 08/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Stealth ES 2dr Coupe

This car is a fantastic, fast, fun, car and has great power. I to have smoked just about any car I raced with. The styling is great. Since Dodge and Mitchibitchi never really changed the body style most can't tell how old this car really is. Very reliable and handles like a race car. I always get looks where ever I take it.

GTO of the 90's??
By goody on 07/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Stealth ES 2dr Coupe

This is one of the greatest import sport cars produced in the 90's.Pound for pound it is better than the Toyota Supra, and the Mazda RX-7.The perfomance for the buck is unbeliable.The only flaw with the car is that it is FWD.The RT twin turbo is AWD and they should have made all models this.Great car,good power,great handling, but lacks torque.