1993 Dodge Stealth - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stealth model:
Nothing Stealthy about it!
By Neil on 04/03/10 07:30 AM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Stealth 2dr Coupe

One of the best cars (out of 35+) I've ever owned. Great, head-turning styling to this day, good acceleration for a non-turbo, and comfortable seating. I've made 15-hour drives (Boca to DC) with only two gas stops and still had no back issues. The 20-gallon tank makes long trips a breeze, getting over 500 miles per tank. Have spent almost nothing on maintenance

Beast Unleashed
By The Bullet on 02/07/07 20:40 PM (PST)

1993 Dodge Stealth 2dr Coupe

I've always wanted one so when I had the chance to get one I had to get it. Once in it I experienced overwhelming joy as I pushed on the pedal. Its handling and performance are all that I expected it to be.

Performance and Reliability
By bighillk on 05/17/05 09:52 AM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Stealth 2dr Coupe

Bought this car used. Had 90K on it. Now, at 199k it runs just as good as the day I bought it. Do scheduled maintenance and you'll have no problems. The performance of this car has literally saved my life on several occaisions. Handling and braking are unmatched. Fuel economy is great. Even at 85 mph the care gets 28 mpg. This fall I'm retiring it and restoring it. It's too great a car to ever get rid of.

Great car
By nice on 01/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Dodge Stealth 2dr Coupe

The car is great i've had no problems what so ever. Its to bad they still dont make them. Its fun to drive goes great throught the snow. It attracts alot of people and they still ask to buy but its all mine.

Awsome car
By brody_martin on 01/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Dodge Stealth 2dr Coupe

This is a awsome car to ride or drive. It turns the head of all that see it. It is sad that it is no longer made but still fun to see another on the road. It is easy to modify and can be made to scream down the road. I love the 5 speed. Great car to start out with!!

still looks new
By Einstine on 09/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Stealth 2dr Coupe

I bought this car in 98 with 80000 miles. I have had no troubles other than normal maint. People have asked me if it is new when it has 100000 miles on it. Still looks new no rust and it is 10 years old. I can,t say enough that I love this car, and I wish they were still made.