Great cruiser
By el_travieso on
1992 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD
I bought this car a month ago with 80k miles on it. I loved the looks of this car with the air vents on the side and the sleek body. The interior is just as great with probably in my opinion the most gagdets of most any other sportscar. The performance is outstanding and the twin turbos will get you into some trouble because they will respond effortlessly to your every command. The car is so stable at high speeds that you don't realize how fast you're going until you look at the speedo. The gear ratios are pretty low and you will find yourself cruising along in 5th at a 100MPH with the engine humming at a tad bit above the 3k RPM mark.
Favorite Features
This car is definately loaded with all the goodies. You can change the stiffness of the suspension with the touch of a button. The 4 whl steering on this car lets you do amazing things on those windy mountain roads. AWD works very well.
Suggested Improvements
The tranny synchros on this car aren't very durable. I don't think I've ever heard of a stealth or 3000GT who's synchros haven't gone out. This will leave you grinding your gears until you get it fixed which would cost you upwards of 2k dollars.