Amazing car
By Luke on
1992 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe
This car is one of the most fun i have ever driven. It has great performance and handling. The car roars to life as soon as the throttle is floored.The interior is very small, like Porsche or Ferrari small, and the back seat is pointlessly small. the driver and passenger comfort is great and very, very spacious. I am 6' 4" and I can stretch my legs straight out in the passenger seat. The styling comes stock looking like a high performance supercar, including gauge pods for the many different gauges. I have not had any problems with the car since I bought it. This car is a unique eye catcher even fully stock.
Favorite Features
The engine has a great roar, seats are amazingly customizable (lumbar, seat angle, thigh support, back tilt), and is easily customizable, but high performance upgrades are very expensive for this unique and rare car. most mods must be made custom for the car.
Suggested Improvements
Defrost vents crack on this model. The cars were recalled, but few people knew about it, so many cars still have it. The car is amazingly heavy for a sports car, almost tipping 2 tons.