1992 Dodge Stealth - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stealth model:
By far the best
By Roche on 09/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

I bought my stealth new off the lot because all of the specs and reviews said it matched or outperformed cars double or triple the price. They were right! It's by far the most reliable car and maintenance free I've had too, although mainenance is expensive. Great in all weather including snow. After 12 years, I'm still getting 21 mpg city and over 27 mpg highway. Not bad for a twin turbo & the way I drive!

Most Fun Car I have ever had
By Mike D on 03/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Dodge Stealth 2dr Coupe

Most fun car I have ever had. Always get looks from young and old. Speed is exhilerating yet always seems safe. JUst as much fun as a Porsche or Corvette.

Beautiful Fast Fun
By Verticalted on 11/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

I have had my Stealth for 7 years and still love driving it every chance I can. The Stealth just looks great parked, let alone going down the highway. Upkeep can be pricey, but worth it. Car is unique whose style will look great for years to come.

awsome care
By Guy Miller on 10/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

this is car is awsome and fun to drive, its probably the fastest car i have ever had

A supercar for the price of a sedan
By gglafont on 07/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

This car doesn't age at all. Its design is not outdated after more than 10 years. The tires don't wear out, it doesnt use that much fuel for the power you get. It stick to the road under bad conditions, much better than any Porshe or BMW. Its only bad point is a overweight/brake disc size. Its price used is not even half of the true value of what you get.

Praise
By Taffyman222 on 05/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

After driving a Stealth and seeing it for the first time I was in love. The speed is great, even though it is not a turbo. Heads turn as you go by. For a '92 it is in great condition and is mechanically sound. Pricing is not to bad for the amount of car you get. An all around good buy!

The Growl
By R/T On on 05/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

The Stealth is a blast to drive, starting from the moment you turn the key and hear the engine growl to life. After that, the responsive engine and steering, along with the short throw shifter and its head-turning good looks, energize the drive. Combine that with the wonderfully comfortable seats, the well laid-out controls, and its great reliability, and the car is a treat to own.

Stealth's are where it's at
By StealthmanRT on 01/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

I have had my Stealth for over a year now and I still get a rush every time i get in it. It is big enough to hold football players like me (6'2'' 230) but still seem close and comfortable. They ARE expensive to own (especially when they break) but with a little TLC they dont act up to bad. My car has NEVER failed to start and my only problems have been a result of a tight suspension on not-so-great roads (potholes, etc.)

perfection
By jay on 12/12/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

the apitamy of autos the best car ever to roll off the dodge line

very excellent
By dodge678 on 11/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

the car is the best i had so far