1992 Dodge Stealth 3.0L V6 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews

1992 Dodge Stealth - Consumer Reviews

1992 Dodge Stealth ES 2dr Coupe

ES Coupe (3.0L V6 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific Stealth model:
Very good car!
By HFSMM1 on 04/17/10 15:19 PM (PDT)

1992 Dodge Stealth ES 2dr Coupe

I bought this car used with about 66,000 miles and have had it until present April 2010 with 182,000 mi. It has performed very well. It always starts up in cold weather and runs well. I have had to repair it of course (normal wear and tear) but I like this car a lot and was (is still to a degree) a head turner. Very quick and fun to drive. Since it is FWD it pulls well in the snow but it has low clearance so if its more than 4 inches of snow I get stuck. I am about to buy a new car and will probably sell it. If I could afford to keep 2 cars I would keep it. I am sure this car would/will do 1 million miles.

Front-drive sports car!
By Marcus on 01/06/06 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Dodge Stealth ES 2dr Coupe

An enthusiast's machine for Dodge dollars. Great handling on tight mountain curves, even in snow (#1 ski car). I just wave politely @ Subarus and SUVs when I pass them to get first tracks. Classic exterior, nothing else like it. 210 horses before the K&N air filter and 3 in. exhaust. So fun it makes commuting a blast. The bad news: expensive maintenance/repair, especially parts (timing belt, water pump, throttle body...). Needs premium gas to reach its peak. Mine has 89K miles as of 1/06, has needed choke repair, T belt/water pump, dome light sensor switch on door, currently has small leak in clutch hydraulics. Not much considering the daily pleasure of cruising it around in all conditions.

1992 Dodge Stealth
By janet on 04/25/05 15:34 PM (PDT)

1992 Dodge Stealth ES 2dr Coupe

This is the best car I ever owned! It was low maintenance, had a beautiful design outside and very comfortable inside. If they still made them, I'd buy another one to replace this one.