Stylin and Profilin'
By R. Robinson on
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD
Let me start by stating that I am a "car guy" to the bone. My search criteria for a vehicle is simple; two doors, manual, awd and a minimum of 300 hp! I bought the TT version of this car and have been on cloud 9 ever since. For a car that is 18 years old and has active exhaust, ECS and AWS for a price less than used Pontiac, you can';t beat that! I have the pearl white version and even today people turn and give me the "thumbs- up". In a vehicle like this you don't have to speed, all you have to do is cruise. However, if it is speed you need, it is there for you. There has only been one failure with this car related to the ECU, which was replaced. In short this is the ride for me! Stay cool
Favorite Features
The ride, the horsepower on tap, the styling inside and out as well as the features including ACS,AWD, AWS, Auto Climate Control, and the electronic exhaust control systems to say the least.
Suggested Improvements
Mitsubishi and Dodge should make more cars like this so that I do not have to think that this type of car is a dieing bread. Although, there is the 2009 Nissan GTR!!!