1991 Dodge Stealth 3.0L V6 Twin-turbo AWD 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Most underated sports car

1991 Dodge Stealth - Consumer Review

R/T Turbo Coupe (3.0L V6 Twin-turbo AWD 5-speed Manual)

Most underated sports car
By Justyn on

1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

I picked up a 91 RT the day it was traded in, by an older couple who were driving away in a new station wagon. The car was still dirty, and I don't think the dealership realized which model they had on thier hands. I had them throw some new tires, and drove it home. This was the most exciting sports car I have ever driven. AWD, All Wheel Steering, all the features you could ask for. And top of all that, it could not be beaten on the road. Stock! A wreck at over 100 miles an hour (which I walked away from) ended that cars life. If I could find another RT with low miles, I would pick it up in a minute. This car is worth 3 or 4 times it's value!

Favorite Features

Interior is a perfect mixture of cockpit and features. Climate control is exellent. Acoustics are great. Adjustable suspension and exhaust.

Suggested Improvements

They tried to improve it, it was called the 3000GT, and it was half the car. It's too bad the Viper ended this cars marketability!