1991 Dodge Stealth Consumer Review: Hard to Part!

1991 Dodge Stealth - Consumer Review

Hard to Part!
By Peachyqueen on

1991 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

I have had my baby since July, 1991 and it is still so exciting and reliable to drive, I am hard pressed to get a new car!! I know that it is time since my mileage is 212289, but I there arent any cars that are as sharp, reliable and unique, and let's not forget reasonable as the Stealths were when they first came out! My car has had a rebuilt transmission, cv-joints replaced, a few other repairs, and my air-conditioner and radio doesn't work (well sometimes the radio works) but I can always start it on a dime and pass people with ease! One of the best decisions Dodge and I ever made!

The sound of the engine (rrrrunnnnnnn)! The fact that it looks like the Mach 5 (from Speed Racer Days), and the reliability after 12 years! I AM NOT trading my car when I buy a new one. I will keep it until the doors fall off!

Make more before I buy a mercedes or volvo or something stodgy like that! These cars may have quality but very few cars have the design and flair as the Dodge Stealth for the price!