1991 Dodge Stealth Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stealth model:
dodge stealth convertable
By master1173 on 03/07/12 13:33 PM (PST)

1991 Dodge Stealth Hatchback R/T 2dr Coupe

i have a great looking one of a kind dodge stealth convertable i few years ago i just put a new motor in it with only 32,000 klm on it it runs great i did alot of research on this car and their is only 12 made i love this car turns heads were ever i go. this car has never seen the winter not even rain, now with kids my car has only seen the road maybe 10 times in the last three years.so iam very sad to say i have to sell this car with kids a have no time for it.

Collect and Collect!
By niko10 on 10/10/11 14:31 PM (PDT)

1991 Dodge Stealth Hatchback R/T 2dr Coupe

I have a 1991 RT, red with black leather interior, one of less than 200 made. My baby has 4000 miles on it :) I have owned Ferrari, lamborghini, and porsche and this 91 handles and rides just as well as any car I've been in. Mine has recently turned fresh collector and will probably never sell it unless someone offers me over $200k for it. These are collectors, tuck them away.

Great car for the firs 150k
By Rick on 07/24/09 00:11 AM (PDT)

1991 Dodge Stealth Hatchback ES 2dr Coupe

Great car and super fun to drive. Perfect dimensions for a sports car - short and wide. Received looks everywhere! Sold it after eight years and it was losing compression and getting harder to smog in California without extensive engine work. Also had to replace first gear under warranty. Mitsubishi sold as a Dodge so it was fairly reliable. Wish Dodge would make another Stealth with new technology!

Best Damn Car Ever Built
By Rouge on 05/19/09 11:18 AM (PDT)

1991 Dodge Stealth Hatchback R/T 2dr Coupe

I bought my 1991 Dodge Stealth in summer of 1995 as a used vehicle with 36,000kms on it.I currently have 280,000kms on it.It has been wonderful,fast,and enjoyable.I have driven it winter and summer;long trips and short ones.Only problem second gear syncros and power door locks.I currently have a miss I can't find but will check out coil packs.This has been the best car I have ever owned and I have owned many.Fast,reliable good fuel economy also one of the prettiest machines ever built.I have stayed on the road when half tons and SUVs were in the ditch. It has never let me down.I wish she was new again so we could start the romance all over again.I will find a low miles new baby soon!AWESOME!

Loved when drivable
By jaspence on 03/23/09 11:30 AM (PDT)

1991 Dodge Stealth Hatchback R/T 2dr Coupe

This is by far the funnist car i have ever owned. But I bought the car with about 90,000 miles and it was a ton of fun till about 120,000 when the motor went, I replaced with a rebuilt and about 10,000 mile the motor went again dumb me replaced again and 5,000 mile went for the final time, now it sits in my driveway and still makes me smile because of its looks but cry because of the money I put into it, but is a truly fun car when its running good

Young man's ride
By DANO on 01/19/09 18:24 PM (PST)

1991 Dodge Stealth Hatchback ES 2dr Coupe

I bought mine from an older gentleman who took exelent care of it. It's a beautiful royal blue. It has the twin turbo hood resembles Batmobile. Inside sets too low for me. I was disapointed to find out it was not a true Dodge but rather a Mitsubushi drivetrain. Maybe this is why motor and tranny don't last long but mine has because have babied it. I will be selling it soon, maybe if it had a real Hemi like a 426, I would keep it.

1991 Dodge Stealth ES
By Danahs09 on 12/20/08 21:32 PM (PST)

1991 Dodge Stealth Hatchback ES 2dr Coupe

All around great car has great power through all the rpm's. For only paying 1500 for my Stealth I feel I got a good bargain even though I do need to fix a couple minor things and since its almost 20 years old it may need a little bit of a paint job. Probably would not suggest for a inexperienced driver though I have been driving for awhile. The power this thing has compared to a Sunfire or a Cutlass Cierra is definetly noticable and will catch you off guard if you're not prepared for it.

My grocery getter
By peggy Gage on 06/26/08 20:29 PM (PDT)

1991 Dodge Stealth Hatchback ES 2dr Coupe

I bought a one owner Stealth in 2001 that had been well maintained. I have enjoyed this car more than any car I have ever owned. I have replaced the "brain" and the CV joint and have done regular maintenance. It has been very reliable ,It runs strong. Rides like a new car and handles beautifully on the best of curves. The styling is timeless, and it still turns heads!

Excellent Vehicle for the Price!
By DA_MiG on 05/26/08 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Dodge Stealth Hatchback ES 2dr Coupe

I bought my Stealth from an individual for 3000 bucks. After 2 months, I've only had to replace the starter which was the original. The car has 250,000+ miles, but the engine and tranny both have less than 30k. She has some get up and go and excellent cornering capabilities. I plan on having her for much, much longer and upgrading her until my supply runs dry! She will be in some shows before long!

Attention Getter
By kendrakore on 03/04/08 10:41 AM (PST)

1991 Dodge Stealth Hatchback R/T 2dr Coupe

The Stealth is a real attention getter mainly due to its sporty looks. I love to drive my Stealth because it just seems to be more fun then most other cars I have owned.