Used 1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1991 Dodge Stealth Coupe - Consumer Reviews

R/T Turbo 3.0L V6 Twin-turbo AWD 5-speed Manual - (6 reviews )

Stylin and Profilin'
By R. Robinson

1991 Dodge Stealth Coupe R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

Let me start by stating that I am a "car guy" to the bone. My search criteria for a vehicle is simple; two doors, manual, awd and a minimum of 300 hp! I bought the TT version of this car and have been on cloud 9 ever since. For a car that is 18 years old and has active exhaust, ECS and AWS for a price less than used Pontiac, you can';t beat that! I have the pearl white version and even today people turn and give me the "thumbs- up". In a vehicle like this you don't have to speed, all you have to do is cruise. However, if it is speed you need, it is there for you. There has only been one failure with this car related to the ECU, which was replaced. In short this is the ride for me! Stay cool

The ride, the horsepower on tap, the styling inside and out as well as the features including ACS,AWD, AWS, Auto Climate Control, and the electronic exhaust control systems to say the least.

Mitsubishi and Dodge should make more cars like this so that I do not have to think that this type of car is a dieing bread. Although, there is the 2009 Nissan GTR!!!

Lust at first sight
By Fixerone

1991 Dodge Stealth Coupe R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

I purchased this car as a salvaged rebuild. Some Russians put it back together. Yeah, i know what you think, but this car is still amazing. My mechanic said the car is made of two cars welded together, but done very well. Whew! I saw my first Stealth in 1991 and said that some day one would be mine. In 2004 after searching for 2 years, I purchased my rocket. It now has a VR4 motor under the hood and some upgrades to push HP to 435HP. Hardly anything can beat it. This machine is great, the body flows and the stance says "don't mess with me". I get yells from young girls trying to get my attention, but my wife is my girl. Still fun though. Keeping this all my life.

Twin turbo, leather seats, sexy body style.

Dodge, get back to making something like this.

Hidden Gold
By Brennen Graff

1991 Dodge Stealth Coupe R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

The Stealth is an amazing machine. The first time I laid eyes on one I knew I had to have one. I soon bought a '91 R/T TT. Maybe it is the styling, maybe it is the twin turbocharged 3 liter V6, maybe it's the 9000rpm tach, but I love this car. 320 stock horses of muscle. This car, I feel is the best sports car for dollar that you can find, it is often overlooked and no one I have talked to knew what a Stealth was. It should be recognized widely! You have to have one to know exactly what I'm talking about, and if you do, I'm sure you would agree with me.

AWD,AWS,Engine....too many to list

cut some pounds, cupholders-non existant,some things out of date(11 years ago) exp: fog lights.

Fun but expensive!
By Firehawk5th

1991 Dodge Stealth Coupe R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

If you love performance then this is the car, if in good shape and all service intervals have been taken care of. I own a 1991 Twin Turbo. It is probably the best handling car I have ever owned. I have owned many sports cars. The sound of the turbos is awesome. The car will fly! But these cars are expensvie to maintain also. Parts are priced high and usually simple things require a lot of labor at dealers or your local mechanic. Just follow the intervals to the "T" and you will ok. But this is an awesome machine and will get you in trouble!

My favorite feature of the car would be the All Wheel Drive. The car launches good and sticks to the ground!

Just reliability, that's it. But being a 1991 it will have problems.

Stealth
By joshuas311

Fas, cheap and reliable

300-hp v-6 3.0 liter engine.

more space but only if your taller than 6' 3''