2009 Dodge Sprinter Van - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sprinter model:
The dealer can not fix my brake problem.
By bsperty on 07/16/13 17:51 PM (PDT)

2009 Dodge Sprinter Van 2500 144 WB 3dr Van (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

starting at 26,000 miles i have three warning lights that come on ABS, traction and another one.I now have 160.000. After many attempts no fix and no one seems to care. It seems to be heat related as it only happens in the late spring, summer. The ABS is off, if in park I can not shift. I need to restart the truck then shift. This is the worst service i have ever had. The lack of ABS almost killed me once.

Go ahead and buy one. You'll love it.
By Mark on 10/09/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2009 Dodge Sprinter Van 2500 144 WB 3dr Van (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

Bought this vehicle to convert into a wheelchair accessible vehicle. The lift dealer said their lift wouldn't work in this van, but our provider custom fitted a swing in lift. With 5'9" stock headroom in the passenger compartment, it's almost purpose built for our requirements. It handles pretty much like a car, is very comfortable to drive for long distances, and I can parallel park it on the first go with the parking sensors and big side mirrors. My biggest beef with it is the environmental controls. I've had the van for almost two years, and I still haven't got the big goofy knob figured out. There's almost no heat in the back - the 'optional' rear heat group shouldn't be. Buy it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.