2007 Dodge Sprinter Consumer Review: 2007 diesel Sprinter

2007 Dodge Sprinter Van - Consumer Review

2007 diesel Sprinter
By Andrey on

2007 Dodge Sprinter 2500 144 WB 3dr Van (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

Diesel engine (silky smooth and quiet) and Interior room are the best. I could not get better than 19MPG combined. Still counting all the things I can use it for. Brought side by side refridgerator home one day, upright. Remodeled home. Moved. Take children to school, and drive to work everyday. Easy on fuel. Still turns heads in parking lots. Had been to all my bank's drive throughs. Negatives: passenger seats do not recline, not very comfy. 11000 miles had been to the shop once for front rotors and backup horn failed. Also $175 oil change. I still love it and hope it lasts for 30 years.

Interior room. Exterior(looks better than all vans and cars next to it). Height. Traction control. Dash board, instruments and controls. Overhead storage. Elluminated entry. Bells and whistles.

More comfortable passenger seats. Better fuel economy. Navigation radio Command Unit. Half the fun features are on that unit and I can't have it because I live in USA?