2006 Dodge Sprinter 2.7L 5-cyl. Turbo Diesel 5-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2006 Dodge Sprinter - Consumer Reviews

2006 Dodge Sprinter 118 WB 3dr Van (2.7L 5cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

2500 118 WB Passenger Van (2.7L 5-cyl. Turbo Diesel 5-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Sprinter model:
Great
By Mike on 12/08/06 15:05 PM (PST)

2006 Dodge Sprinter 118 WB 3dr Van (2.7L 5cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

This van is comfortable, roomy , and gets great mileage, It is fun to drive for myself and family, and good to carry my tools to do work .

Dodge/Mercedes Sprinter passenger van
By BP on 08/03/06 10:22 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Sprinter 118 WB 3dr Van (2.7L 5cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

Somewhat spartan in ergonomics, the Sprinter is fairly comfortable in a basic way. It does not compare to American made vans (in the same price range) in technology and creature comforts. More advanced features are not even available. It seems the Euro style is stark functionality over luxury. Functionality is key. I appreciate the economy, handling, and spaciousness greatly. This is where this van beats domestics hands down. I consider the Sprinter passenger van to be a "happy medium" between a bare bones cargo van and a decked out domestic family van. I can't comment on the reliability due to it's newness, but the diesel model has been around for years and the turbo gives it a boost.

Blue Double Short
By JC MI on 04/25/06 11:28 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Sprinter 118 WB 3dr Van (2.7L 5cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

Looked at Mini-vans, SUVs, and Full-sizers. Minivan was ruled out as it could not pull the boat, SUV was hard on gas, and Ford/GM full size was not too good on gas either and drove like slugs and did not handle as nice. The Sprinter drives much smaller than it is, is easy to park, great visibility, handles well, and hauls 8 very comfortably. I tinited the windows and did the M-B grille and badge conversion and it looks great! It is fun to drive and everyone is always checking it out. Draws a small crowd at the truck stop fueling up. Love those high-speed diesel pumps!