2005 Dodge Sprinter Consumer Review: Best Cargo Van Available - Buy

2005 Dodge Sprinter - Consumer Review

Best Cargo Van Available - Buy it
By Oiseauzepher on

2005 Dodge Sprinter 2500 140 WB 3dr Ext Van (2.7L 5cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

I move art and the vehicle is smallest choice possible. I must say I am amazed at all the possitive comments I get about the style. Kind of a European spy thing. It handles well (it is a van). Plenty of pickup and speed, 80mph no prob. I live in Colorado, so I've given the vehicle a work out on hills and cold - damn cold weather. If you're going to use the van in very cold, get the aux heater package. Great idea. You can set the aux heater to preheat the engine and cab for anytime. It runs on the fuel so don't use in a garage. Great fuel economy (25+) on the hwy. Cup holder too low. Washer fluid freezes in exterior line below 25. Steering wheel should adjust. Great Van - Buy it.

Cargo Space - That's why you buy it. Fuel economy, turning radius, aux heater, easy start diesel and quiet.

Adjustable steering wheel. Better seat adjustments. Washer sprayer that wont freeze. Adjustable suspension for weight changes.