Used 2005 Dodge Sprinter 2500 140 WB Van Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Dodge Sprinter - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sprinter model:

Sprinter right home
By rdrick

2005 Dodge Sprinter Van 2500 140 WB 3dr Ext Van (2.7L 5cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

I have only had the vehicle for a short time but I LOVE the gas mileage! Beats my Chrysler Town & Country! Biggest drawback is the lack of tilt steering. Otherwise, GREAT vision, and good back support (especially with the optional lumbar air pump). I haul 5 kids and their friends and their junk with no problem!

Favorite Features

One word ... Gas mileage ... or is that diesel mileage?

Suggested Improvements

Tilt steering

Best Cargo Van Available - Buy it
By Oiseauzepher

2005 Dodge Sprinter Van 2500 140 WB 3dr Ext Van (2.7L 5cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

I move art and the vehicle is smallest choice possible. I must say I am amazed at all the possitive comments I get about the style. Kind of a European spy thing. It handles well (it is a van). Plenty of pickup and speed, 80mph no prob. I live in Colorado, so I've given the vehicle a work out on hills and cold - damn cold weather. If you're going to use the van in very cold, get the aux heater package. Great idea. You can set the aux heater to preheat the engine and cab for anytime. It runs on the fuel so don't use in a garage. Great fuel economy (25+) on the hwy. Cup holder too low. Washer fluid freezes in exterior line below 25. Steering wheel should adjust. Great Van - Buy it.

Favorite Features

Cargo Space - That's why you buy it. Fuel economy, turning radius, aux heater, easy start diesel and quiet.

Suggested Improvements

Adjustable steering wheel. Better seat adjustments. Washer sprayer that wont freeze. Adjustable suspension for weight changes.