Used 2006 Dodge Sprinter Cargo 2500 118 WB Van Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Dodge Sprinter Cargo Van - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sprinter Cargo model:

Great Van!
By grasspress

2006 Dodge Sprinter Cargo Van 2500 118 WB 3dr Ext Van (2.7L 5cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

I special ordered this van in December 2005 (I wanted a selection of options and color I could not find in stock); it arrived in April 2006. So far: I love it! It is comfortable and fun to drive (while keeping in mind it is a cargo van) The quality is excellent (only one defect--a trim piece the dealership corrected quickly without complaint); and the mileage has been from 24-29mpg. I simply don't have any complaints, and if anything happened to it, I would immediately order a replacement.

I like the cruise control (option), locking doors and windows (another option), and overall quality. The van is cavernous inside I ordered the smallest wheelbase and the regular height. The other models would be even roomier.

The new vans will be out soon. I have seen photos and I don't care for them, but this may be because the new design is a big change from the present model. Also, there are more engine choices available on the new ones. Perhaps they will grow on me as I become accustomed to them.

• Sedan