2005 Dodge Sprinter Cargo Van - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sprinter Cargo model:
Great Van
By Great Van on 06/11/06 08:39 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Sprinter Cargo Van 2500 118 WB 3dr Van (2.7L 5cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

I've owned this van for several months now, and I have just returned from a 3400 mile trip to the east coast. This van has met all my expectations. It is fun to drive, is well put together, and has good fuel economy (considering it is a truck). I got nearly 30mpg on one full tank of gas on the interstate with careful driving. I ordered the van with special options since I wasn't in a hurry to take possession and I wanted this to be my last van purchase. I ordered the cruise control and the power windows and door locks. These two options have been very accommodating and I would suggest them to others, though they are a bit expensive.

Great vehicle
By T. Smith on 04/03/05 15:05 PM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Sprinter Cargo Van 2500 118 WB 3dr Van (2.7L 5cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

I use a power wheelchair for mobility and bought a Sprinter Van instead of a Chevy or Ford for the first time in 30 years. I did not have to raise the roof or cut up the floor. Sprinter is spacious, easy to drive, has great visibility and gets great mileage. It can be a little loud on the highway and has that rough cargo van ride. Overall, I highly recommend the vehicle.