2003 Dodge Sprinter Cargo Consumer Review: Sprinter, It's about time !!!!

2003 Dodge Sprinter Cargo Van - Consumer Review

Sprinter, It's about time !!!!
By FedEx guy on

2003 Dodge Sprinter Cargo 2500 High Ceiling 140 WB 3dr Ext Van (2.7L 5cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

I bought this vehicle for work. I avg 240 miles a day, roughly 10 hours driving time. Most stop and go. This vehicle is fantastic!! Has 373 cuft of cargo space, gets an avg of 20.7 mpg. Drives better than most cars. Maintenance is a piece of cake. Oil change every 10,000. I put in new brake pads every 25-30,000, about the same for tires. Starts every morning, no rattles and shakes. I do drive on quite a few "goat paths" , where my 2000 Dodge Ramvan rattled apart. I would definetly buy another when this one dies. In about 300,000!!! , try that with a gas engine. Plenty of power even when slightly overloaded. No problem keepin up with traffic on the highway.

Visibilty is fantastic. Steering is almost as good as my Mazda Miata. The ergonomics are great, can drive all day and not be fatigued. The women luv this truck, they comment how "sexy and european it looks" .

Make it in 4wd or front wheel drive. Doesn't like the snow, but then again what van does!!! Could use a better stereo system than what comes stock.