The Best Piece of Crap Ever
By Andrew on
1992 Dodge Spirit ES 4dr Sedan
Drove the hell out of this car (I got it when I was 16, now I'm 23). Gone 120 on the highway, hill hopping, off roading, trash can bowling, and even hit a deer going at a decent speed. Took out a mailbox going 45 and only left a small indent in the bummer. Spend my late teens burning out a lot. The tranny has held together like a champ, I do rust through tail pipes once every 1.5 years though. You do have to watch the oil closely this thing Burns oil like it is gas. Got it at 150,000 miles and drove for another 60k. This glorious dump just keeps running. If you are looking for a cheap beater get a v6 model with low miles and then get on down the road, you won't regret it.
Favorite Features
Windshield washer squirter started to aim to the right. I use it to squirt girls/pedestrians with washer fluid while I'm driving. Got a guy on a bike for about 10 secs one time just driving beside him.
Suggested Improvements
10 gallon jugs of oil for the trunk so you are always prepared. Maybe supersized washer fluid tank so i can get in a squirt gun battle with a group of kids from my car.
By dece
on 05/06/11 23:28 PM (PDT)

Man!!!! this is so true its literally a tank. your favourite feature is the exact same as mine.first day i had the thing i shot my buddy. the hose had broken off for the fluid and shot in a jet didn't even hit the windshield and got all over my buddies face and jacket. It is beastly