Perfect First Car!
By danilittrell on
1992 Dodge Spirit ES 4dr Sedan
I got this car a little over a year and a half ago, and It had just over 100,000 miles on it. I've put on about 20,000 miles since then, and I haven't had any major issues. Of course, since it is not 10 years old, a lot of the parts are giving out because of age, but other than that, it runs great. I have a V6 Automatic, so I don't have the best gas mileage. If I wasn't looking for a car with better gas mileage, I would continue to drive this car 'til it gave out (which I'm sure it could go another 5-6 years easily.) It is true, TAKE CARE of your car and it will take care of you! Since I've done that, the problems have been minimal! Love my dodge!
Favorite Features
My car was loaded with tape player, power windows/locks, keyless entry, cruise control, after market CD player, and so much more. Great features for its year. 20 years old and still kicking butt!
Suggested Improvements
I wish I had the 4 cyl, but there is power behind my little Spirit. Occasionally it has issues turning over the first time (only when it is 85 degrees or hotter out) but that is to be expected with its age. It has never failed to start.