1993 Dodge Shadow - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Shadow model:
28,866 and STILL GOING!
By Sharon on 05/07/10 07:33 AM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Shadow 4dr Hatchback

This was the 1st vehicle I ever purchased without a daddy or husband...and at almost 29K miles, a daughter has driven it, a son has driven it, and now a grandson has driven it. It still runs GREAT. The 5-speed manual transmission makes it FUN to drive and I've been loving my Shadow for over 17 years. The BEST purchase I've ever made!

93 dodge shadow
By emily's car on 01/17/10 11:28 AM (PST)

1993 Dodge Shadow 4dr Hatchback

Excellent car, nearly 200,000 kms on it and still going... Very comfortable and fun to drive, most reliable car, can sit for 2 weeks at below zero temp and still have no trouble starting. Not many repairs needed over the years. Love this car and will miss it when it's gone some day. Doesn't seem like that will happen any time soon tho!

Awesome Car
By nickmatt8191 on 01/20/09 22:01 PM (PST)

1993 Dodge Shadow 4dr Hatchback

Great car. Has some rust & some body damage seeing as it had hit a deer when i bought it. but,it still runs great. Just needs a belt replaced.

The 300,000 Mile Beast
By Czarina on 03/19/08 14:14 PM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Shadow 4dr Hatchback

The title of my review says it all. I am a 22 yr old college student who inherited the car as a hs grad gift in 02. My dad bought the car brand new in 93. This car always started, never died, and felt like a tank (I hit my 53 yr old iron/stone based mailbox @ 30mph day I got my permit, blasted it to pieces, and only put a small dent on the front bumper .. keep in mind plows have hit the mailbox tons of times ...) I miss this car, orig. auto. transmission started to go at 274,283 miles, and continued to run until it reached 275,963, then it froze up. I replaced it with a used one, and drove the car to 300,000 original miles b4 the used tranny decided to die on me ....