Not for sale!
By jerry case on
1991 Dodge Ramcharger 150 LE 2dr SUV
I was looking to buy a Bronco i Jun of '91.My 12 year old saw The Ramchargers as we passed by and said "let's buy one of those".I stopped to look but I still wanted a Bronco...My son talked me into The Ramcharger that I have enjoyed driving now for 18 years.The odometer stopped in 1999 and it shows 200,000 mi.I know it has more than 400,000 actual miles with NO major problems,only maintenence.I've had several vehichles during that time and own a Tahoe now but I like my Ramcharger better han all of them.I love it as much as the day my son {who is 31} picked it out.
Favorite Features
My favorite feature is the driving of it.No vehichle I've ever owned drives and steers so easily and the drivers side seat is so comfortable that miles juse slide by.I had til this year the original radio but it had to be replaced.The durablity plus the dependabilty are the 'keythings'.
Suggested Improvements
I've had a problem with the rear hatch leaking and sagging ever since it was brandnew.I've replaced the hinges by drilling holes through the top anf lifted the door about 1/3 inch.That helped.It amazes me why Dodge doesn't build more.I'd buy one or probably two.