1991 Dodge Ramcharger SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ramcharger model:
Not for sale!
By jerry case on 10/08/09 08:30 AM (PDT)

1991 Dodge Ramcharger SUV 150 LE 2dr SUV

I was looking to buy a Bronco i Jun of '91.My 12 year old saw The Ramchargers as we passed by and said "let's buy one of those".I stopped to look but I still wanted a Bronco...My son talked me into The Ramcharger that I have enjoyed driving now for 18 years.The odometer stopped in 1999 and it shows 200,000 mi.I know it has more than 400,000 actual miles with NO major problems,only maintenence.I've had several vehichles during that time and own a Tahoe now but I like my Ramcharger better han all of them.I love it as much as the day my son {who is 31} picked it out.

1991 Ram Charger canyon sport
By hemi_powered5924 on 02/17/09 19:24 PM (PST)

1991 Dodge Ramcharger SUV 150 S 2dr SUV 4WD

I wanted the truck because my grandfather had to and I used his 1990 and loved it. So I was drving to the store and saw the one I now own on the side of the road. Called the guy the next day and the next week. Only problem I have with this is the guy I got it from put a spray in bed liner on the rocker panels and now they're rusted out. I got new ones for under 500 bucks. For the 5 years I have owned it I have not had any major problem besides needing new ball joints, water pump, heating core and a radiator. I love this truck and I'm going to restore it.

Red Ramcharger
By ryan on 11/02/08 16:34 PM (PST)

1991 Dodge Ramcharger SUV 150 LE 2dr SUV

I've had my RC for only a short time but boy is it great fun. Aesthetically pleasing, great response on the throttle. Can be wishy washy on the highway but stays real square. She eats my lunch on fuel economy but is worth the miles. My rear hatch is a pain to get open and shut and have talked to other owners who have the same issue, various year models. The stock 318 4 speed automatic runs like a charm. It can be a pain to install new door speakers. A little loud in the cab on the highway.

Solid & reliable
By Joe on 08/22/06 05:26 AM (PDT)

1991 Dodge Ramcharger SUV 150 LE 2dr SUV 4WD

This is a solid, reliable truck! I bought it used in '02. The only work I've had to do other than normal maintenance was replace the radiator, waterpump, ball joints and a tie rod end, and they were still the originals that came with the truck! Rides like a short wheel base truck with leaf's on all 4 corners, but seats are very comfortable. It's just this year starting to get some rust on the rockers. Note:always check above the windshield on these, they can tend to rust there, mine hasn't yet. The 360 FI engine run's like a bull, good 3-speed auto. tranny, excellent 4-wheel drive.I've never gotten stuck anywhere.Swallows ton's of cargo. I get anywhere from 13 to 16 mpg.

'91 Pamcharger
By H.E. Gilbert on 09/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Dodge Ramcharger SUV 150 LE 2dr SUV 4WD

Had it for the last 5 years, and it was purchased used. Overqall rating: I would buy another one fi it was available.

91 Dodge LE
By Jack McDermid on 01/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Dodge Ramcharger SUV 150 LE 2dr SUV

I like the size, road ability, view from front seat, and fuel consumption. I have replaced the brake pads, radiator,battery,and starter with re- built parts. It has been garage kept since purched.