1995 Dodge Ram Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Wagon model:
95 SLT 2500 conversion van
By Steve V. on 05/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Dodge Ram Wagon 2500 SLT 3dr Ext Van

This is the best vehicle that I have owned as far as repairs. The only thing that has ever gone wrong with this van are the general maint. things. Teh van has been all over the east coast with no problems. I ordered it with the 318 in case I ever wanted to tow anything with it. The van with the V-8 still gets 20 mpg over the road. I would highly recommend these vans as they comfortable nad fun to drive, and are a good vehicle for the money..

Best Passenger Van Out There
By ssbndad on 11/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Dodge Ram Wagon 1500 3dr Van

My wife and I purchesed a full sized Dodge Van in 1995. I cant tell you how happy we are with that purchess. We have driven over 115000 mi without so much as a hiccup. We cahnge the oil regurally and get most of the required serviceings There is not so much as a flake of rust and the engine and drive train still look brand new. I firmly believe this vechical will be running long after I go to meet my maker. Thanks Dodge.

95 Ram Van
By Karen Stevens on 12/09/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Dodge Ram Wagon 2500 SLT 3dr Ext Van

Very servicable from the start. Plenty of power,towed a heavy pop-camper at 95mph in Montana, I can always tow it at highway speed and keep up with any traffic. I do all maint. and most repairs myself. I fix before it breaks. Fuel pump went out at 123000, replaced water pump, alternater, starter just in case. I thought the trans was gone but only blew a hose. Uses about one quart of oil in 3000mi. Power door locks are not reliable. Windshield leaks and wind noise.

my review
By CAW on 06/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Dodge Ram Wagon 3500 SLT Maxi 3dr Ext Van

I like the way this van handles, it's power and luxury. It's just a good all- a-round van and it looks good.