1999 Dodge Ram Van - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Van model:
I bought it used
By jetzt1 on 11/20/08 19:40 PM (PST)

1999 Dodge Ram Van 1500 3dr Van

Bought this baby used with 58,000 on it with no indication it had ever been worked on for major problems. Drove it from CA to MO twice and got between 13 and 17 mpg from the 318cc engine. Have replaced water pump, front wheel bearings, and spark plugs in the 20,000 miles I put on it. I have one concern with a noise from the tranny on backing up. This noise started after the van was frozen shut for several days during the ice storm in Springfield and the -5 degrees temps. This is the most comfortable ride I have ever owned although my Cadillac Biarritz was a close second.

Occasional user
By Camper on 03/13/05 08:55 AM (PST)

1999 Dodge Ram Van 1500 3dr Van

Good hauling capacity, got the 6 way adjustible seats which are the cat's pajamas, used mostly n the summer, fishtails on the slightest ice. Smooth riding for such a big vehicle. Would have liked the 3500 if I knew about the lower cargo capacity

Customized Dodge Ram Van 1500
By mikelebay on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Dodge Ram Van 1500 3dr Van

Extended roof with T.V. and Video Player; Plush Captains Chairs (4); Mood lighting; fold down rear bench; However, chairs don't rotate :( Plenty of hauling room and comfort for passengers and 'CAPTAIN'.