The only kind of vehicle I will own!
By Shawnerr on
1992 Dodge Ram Van B250 3dr Van
I absolutely love this van! I've always owned large vans since the age of 18. Mine is actually an 1987 passenger van. These vans are Reliable, Dependable and Safe. These vans ARE practical and they have a million uses for pleasure, business and family. They are truck based, Rear Wheel Drive and have a solid live axle. They are ok on fuel, nothing that's gonna blow your mind or anything but are better than some SUVs and trucks I've seen. These vans offer excellent towing capacity combined with having people and/or cargo in the van. Excellent head room and leg room. I personally have NO problems parking this van at the mall or any other tight space. Tip: Convex mirrors really help!
Favorite Features
I love sitting high above the road. The side and rear cargo doors! Still beats those sliding doors and hatchbacks like on all these little ugly minivans everyone seems to be going crazy over. I also love that I can fit almost anything in this van. The engine cover's cup holders and compartments
Suggested Improvements
Bring back the ram van! Bring back the full size van! Just improve the fuel economy. This can be improved by having an O/D transmission as standard option, HEMI, Displacement of Cylinders 8 to a 4 when cruising or low demand. There should be an option for a HYBRID version or bio-diesel or propane.