Used 1992 Dodge Ram Van Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1992 Dodge Ram Van - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Van model:

The only kind of vehicle I will own!
By Shawnerr

1992 Dodge Ram Van B250 3dr Van

I absolutely love this van! I've always owned large vans since the age of 18. Mine is actually an 1987 passenger van. These vans are Reliable, Dependable and Safe. These vans ARE practical and they have a million uses for pleasure, business and family. They are truck based, Rear Wheel Drive and have a solid live axle. They are ok on fuel, nothing that's gonna blow your mind or anything but are better than some SUVs and trucks I've seen. These vans offer excellent towing capacity combined with having people and/or cargo in the van. Excellent head room and leg room. I personally have NO problems parking this van at the mall or any other tight space. Tip: Convex mirrors really help!

I love sitting high above the road. The side and rear cargo doors! Still beats those sliding doors and hatchbacks like on all these little ugly minivans everyone seems to be going crazy over. I also love that I can fit almost anything in this van. The engine cover's cup holders and compartments

Bring back the ram van! Bring back the full size van! Just improve the fuel economy. This can be improved by having an O/D transmission as standard option, HEMI, Displacement of Cylinders 8 to a 4 when cruising or low demand. There should be an option for a HYBRID version or bio-diesel or propane.

The best vehicle I have ever owned
By vanman

1992 Dodge Ram Van B250 3dr Ext Van

Since I have had it (five months and counting) I have put 9000 miles on it and have not had one new problem. I did have a problem with it dying at every stoplight since I bought it, but it was nothing a good carburetor cleaning didn't fix. It rides superb surprisingly, it's amazingly quick, and gas mileage is nothing to jump up and down about but could be worse. All in all I would recommend to anyone!

V-8 and great transmission with overdrive. Smooth ride. Reliable all the way. Bed in the back, roomy as heck. Cup holders everywhere. Tight turning radius, that's my favorite!

Build them again! Remake them, put a Hemi in them. Bring back the days of the cool vans.

DO NOT BUY THIS VAN!
By Laundry Van

1992 Dodge Ram Van B250 3dr Van

We have a 3/4 ton van with the 318 (which has been great), but everything else wants to break. The transmission, fuel system, even the odometer have all quit on me. This thing burns your feet when you drive for Heaven's sake!

318 V8

Better van would be nice!

The Shady Van
By TriTNF

1992 Dodge Ram Van B150 3dr Van

I bought a 1992 B-150 from an autoparts store in May 2003. With 186,000 original miles, I decided to drive the world renowned Dodge 318 across country (and back)! Despite blowing a fuel pump in Colorado, I had absolutely no mechanical difficulties. LONG LIVE THE DODGE 318, AND MY SHADY VAN!!!

The Dodge 318 engine, fully carpeted interior, with insulated walls, roof, and flannel upholstery.

Drive more ancient vehicles with almost 200,000 miles cross-country, and build more Dodge Vans!

the twister van
By researchnut

1992 Dodge Ram Van B250 3dr Ext Van

this vehicle is a dodge ram 250 coversion van high top with all the extras including power steering, brakes, windows, and power locks.

vcp with a 13 inch color tv, along with it is a ninendo set, and a natural wood trim interior.

driver door latch repaired, needs a tune up, and a good cleaning.