2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Consumer Review: Think twice before buying

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 - Consumer Review

Think twice before buying
By Kevin on

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Laramie 4dr Mega Cab 4WD SB DRW (6.7L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

I have owned this truck for about 4 weeks now and have only put 600 miles on it partly because it was in the shop for a few days already. Initial quality is poor. Stitching on the drivers side leather seat was coming undone, plastic rear fender flairs were separating from the fenders (adhesive let go),I went around the whole truck and found some of the screws were loose. These items are minor but it makes you wonder about everything. Everyone I asked told me "don't buy a dodge it fall apart". I guess I should have listened. I just hope the wheels don't fall off! I also hope the fuel mileage gets better - averaging 12 mpg right now.

Favorite Features

This is a great looking truck with an awesome interior. If you didn't just climb into it you wouldn't know you are in a one ton truck. Sound system is great as well!

Suggested Improvements

At this point all I can say is better quality! As I believe others have said the head lights could be brighter and they need to find a better way to attach the fender flair guards.