2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 3500 model:
Very Happy
By dieselhuffer on 08/31/10 09:19 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Crew Cab ST 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.7L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

First Dodge I have owned. Had 02 Dura max crew. Full banks Six gun System. Got WAY better mileage I'm getting 12.8 in town. Only 800 miles, hoping things will loosen up. GMC got 16 all day long 18 on hwy. Very happy with Dodge truck looks and drives like a dream. Ride quality is WAY better then GMC, NO contest. Fit and finish are WAY better then GMC. I am comparing a 02 to a 10. Will do some modifications to help fuel economy, only complaint.

By Smith on 08/09/10 12:50 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Crew Cab Laramie 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.7L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

Love the truck looks good and drives well. Great for pulling 5th wheel. Does not get good gas mileage. Very poor to the 2005 we had before. If we were buying again not sure we would buy this one due to fuel economy.

Very nice truck
By Michael O'Neill on 07/18/10 19:45 PM (PDT)

So far I'm very pleased with my Laramie 3500 4x4 DRW except for the mileage. Right now I'm in the 13-14 mile range. Hopefully, this will get better. My 03 Duramx dually got a legit 16-20.5. It got 12-13 pulling my living quarter horse trailer. The Ram has tons of power and it practically floats down the road. Lots of room in the crew cab and lots of storage. Looking forward to a long term relationship with this truck.

Pretty Awesome Truck
By drail on 06/15/10 08:27 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Crew Cab Laramie 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.7L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

Bought this truck cause I needed a bigger truck to pull my 35ft camper with. This thing is a beast! only had it for a couple of weeks but already know I am going to love it.

Great Truck!
By Cowboy on 05/25/10 06:16 AM (PDT)

Solid, smooth ride, quiet,and comfortable. Love the upgraded interior and the exterior looks. The Cummins is strong and is averaging 17 mpg with only 3000 miles on it. Had 3 before, one had 350,000, other 180,000 and last 125,000 miles when I traded and never in the shop. If they were any indication of how tough RAM is, this truck easily surpass

Dodge Ram Monster Tuff
By Bruce on 03/27/10 13:39 PM (PDT)

Love the truck, purchased because of fuel economy I have a Ford F-450 4x4 it gets 9 miles per Gal. my new dodge so far averages 17-22 with only 600 miles on it so far. The only flaw I see is the tape used to secure the Laramie fender flares is coming loose.

WHAT A TRUCK
By seang on 02/16/10 15:04 PM (PST)

Love this New Dodge 1 ton. Very quiet and comfortable. The kids enjoy the huge crew cab. The ride has been improved over previous truck. I am getting 18.1 mpg combined town and highway, good for a huge truck capable of towing 16,900 lbs(single rear wheels). The exhaust brake works very well and sounds just like a 18 wheeler when activated. Transmission is 6 speed auto and shifts well and the manual shift switch lets you choose gears(nice).

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Crew-cab in VA is:

$118 per month*