Used 2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Crew Cab

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 3500 model:

Very Happy
By dieselhuffer

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Crew Cab ST 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.7L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

First Dodge I have owned. Had 02 Dura max crew. Full banks Six gun System. Got WAY better mileage I'm getting 12.8 in town. Only 800 miles, hoping things will loosen up. GMC got 16 all day long 18 on hwy. Very happy with Dodge truck looks and drives like a dream. Ride quality is WAY better then GMC, NO contest. Fit and finish are WAY better then GMC. I am comparing a 02 to a 10. Will do some modifications to help fuel economy, only complaint.

Favorite Features

Looks and ride quality

Suggested Improvements

Fuel economy

By Smith

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Crew Cab Laramie 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.7L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

Love the truck looks good and drives well. Great for pulling 5th wheel. Does not get good gas mileage. Very poor to the 2005 we had before. If we were buying again not sure we would buy this one due to fuel economy.

Favorite Features

strong feel of truck. new look is great.

Suggested Improvements

fuel economy

Very nice truck
By Michael O'Neill

So far I'm very pleased with my Laramie 3500 4x4 DRW except for the mileage. Right now I'm in the 13-14 mile range. Hopefully, this will get better. My 03 Duramx dually got a legit 16-20.5. It got 12-13 pulling my living quarter horse trailer. The Ram has tons of power and it practically floats down the road. Lots of room in the crew cab and lots of storage. Looking forward to a long term relationship with this truck.

Favorite Features

The power, the smooth ride, the exhaust brake and the cool comfortable seats.

Suggested Improvements

Brighter high beams.

Pretty Awesome Truck
By drail

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Crew Cab Laramie 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.7L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

Bought this truck cause I needed a bigger truck to pull my 35ft camper with. This thing is a beast! only had it for a couple of weeks but already know I am going to love it.

Favorite Features

The Cooling seats are awesome, the cummings is very quiet, interior is great, lot of room in the quad cab, Hard drive rocks, iPod interface and the stereo

Suggested Improvements

The 3500 should all come stock with clearence lamps. I was pretty disappointed that mine didn't come with it.

Great Truck!
By Cowboy

Solid, smooth ride, quiet,and comfortable. Love the upgraded interior and the exterior looks. The Cummins is strong and is averaging 17 mpg with only 3000 miles on it. Had 3 before, one had 350,000, other 180,000 and last 125,000 miles when I traded and never in the shop. If they were any indication of how tough RAM is, this truck easily surpass

Favorite Features

Leather bucket heated and cooled seats and the in floor storage. The nav stereo is pretty nice too.

Suggested Improvements

With the bucket seat center console the front seat cup holders are a little awkward for the driver. Would be nice if there was one on each side.