Used 2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 3500 model:

Most Helpful|
Very nice truck
By Michael O'Neill

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.7L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

So far I'm very pleased with my Laramie 3500 4x4 DRW except for the mileage. Right now I'm in the 13-14 mile range. Hopefully, this will get better. My 03 Duramx dually got a legit 16-20.5. It got 12-13 pulling my living quarter horse trailer. The Ram has tons of power and it practically floats down the road. Lots of room in the crew cab and lots of storage. Looking forward to a long term relationship with this truck.

Favorite Features

The power, the smooth ride, the exhaust brake and the cool comfortable seats.

Suggested Improvements

Brighter high beams.

Think twice before buying
By Kevin

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Laramie 4dr Mega Cab 4WD SB DRW (6.7L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

I have owned this truck for about 4 weeks now and have only put 600 miles on it partly because it was in the shop for a few days already. Initial quality is poor. Stitching on the drivers side leather seat was coming undone, plastic rear fender flairs were separating from the fenders (adhesive let go),I went around the whole truck and found some of the screws were loose. These items are minor but it makes you wonder about everything. Everyone I asked told me "don't buy a dodge it fall apart". I guess I should have listened. I just hope the wheels don't fall off! I also hope the fuel mileage gets better - averaging 12 mpg right now.

Favorite Features

This is a great looking truck with an awesome interior. If you didn't just climb into it you wouldn't know you are in a one ton truck. Sound system is great as well!

Suggested Improvements

At this point all I can say is better quality! As I believe others have said the head lights could be brighter and they need to find a better way to attach the fender flair guards.

By Smith

Love the truck looks good and drives well. Great for pulling 5th wheel. Does not get good gas mileage. Very poor to the 2005 we had before. If we were buying again not sure we would buy this one due to fuel economy.

Favorite Features

strong feel of truck. new look is great.

Suggested Improvements

fuel economy

Very Happy
By dieselhuffer

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 ST 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.7L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

First Dodge I have owned. Had 02 Dura max crew. Full banks Six gun System. Got WAY better mileage I'm getting 12.8 in town. Only 800 miles, hoping things will loosen up. GMC got 16 all day long 18 on hwy. Very happy with Dodge truck looks and drives like a dream. Ride quality is WAY better then GMC, NO contest. Fit and finish are WAY better then GMC. I am comparing a 02 to a 10. Will do some modifications to help fuel economy, only complaint.

Favorite Features

Looks and ride quality

Suggested Improvements

Fuel economy

Pretty Awesome Truck
By drail

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.7L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

Bought this truck cause I needed a bigger truck to pull my 35ft camper with. This thing is a beast! only had it for a couple of weeks but already know I am going to love it.

Favorite Features

The Cooling seats are awesome, the cummings is very quiet, interior is great, lot of room in the quad cab, Hard drive rocks, iPod interface and the stereo

Suggested Improvements

The 3500 should all come stock with clearence lamps. I was pretty disappointed that mine didn't come with it.