2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 6.7L 6-cyl. Turbo Diesel 4x4 6-speed Manual 8.2 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Feature Rich?

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 - Consumer Review

Feature Rich?
By ToGT on

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.7L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

This is still new so the mileage has not settled. First Cummings and it has impressed, much more responsive than my Detroits and the International. I miss the full steel front bumper and I'd like a heavier rear bumper. With the 4x4 it is pushing my equipment trailer like it's weightless. Also never considered a truck with a sunroof, but I'm loving it. uConnect is great, dials both phones. NOW the bad, wanted the heated & cooled seats, toolboxes, climate control, lifetime warranty. These are 1500 only.

Favorite Features

Power, economy (beats all my others), seating, uConnect, mirrors, sunroof - still can't believe it, 4x4 control & indicators (beats my 1500).

Suggested Improvements

Delete the Alpine Nav, give me Garmin. Cup holders from my 1500. Built in brake controller like the F350 and the tailgate step. Behind seat storage like my Silverado. Give me the rest of the 1500 features. This truck was over $50K.