Used 2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Mega Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Mega Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 3500 model:

2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie 4dr Quad Cab
By Louie

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Mega Cab Laramie 4dr Mega Cab 4WD SB DRW (6.7L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

So far I like this truck after only having it for a month. We are going RVing full time so we purchase a 38' 5th wheel and I wanted the power. I love the uconnect and the exhaust braking most so far.The ride is not great and so far I am only getting 14 to 15mph not pulling the RV. The mirrors are not great for a RV cause they don't extend out far enough.

uconnect, exhaust brake, GPS and satellite radeo. power/heated seats.

Better ride, seats are very hard. The nob for the GPS seems like it would not take much before it snaps off. Bigger fuel tank or add another tank. Do something with the tailgate to make it lighter to close like the fords have. Air ride would be nice.

Great Vehicle for Tough Jobs
By Serge

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Mega Cab SXT 4dr Mega Cab SB DRW (6.7L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

This truck is crazy! I have not found a job it cannot do. The power on this truck beats anything out there including any Ford or GM. This truck is over engineered and I'm glad for it. I have no doubts it will last me 10 years.

Engine power and shifting.

Improve mileage.