2008 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Consumer Review: Resistol Package a head turner

2008 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 - Consumer Review

Resistol Package a head turner
By jringer on

2008 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Laramie 4dr Mega Cab 4WD SB DRW (6.7L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

I'm really enjoying my 3500 Dually with the Resistol package. Read the manual, waited 1,000 to tow and it pulls my 3-horse 26 ft trailer like a dream. Tip out mirrors a must for towing. Exhaust break a little rough on the horses but it will whoa the truck down in a heartbeat. Only complaint so far is engine light goes on and off - apparently I don't drive it hard enough and the turbo is not able to work properly. Was told by the dealer to drive it like a race care - much to my wife's chagrin. Very comfortable. Ride a little stiff - it's a heavy duty truck so I expect that.

Rear dually flares. Interior door handles - tough. Resistol trim, nice touches. Great exterior looks, a real head turner. Smart wheel package.

Mud flaps!!! The front tires kick up so many rocks it's already chipped the rear flares. Built-in trailer break - duh, this truck was built for hauling.