Its time for Dodge to Step Up!
By Pissed Off at Dodge on
2008 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 SXT 4dr Mega Cab 4WD SB DRW (6.7L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6M)
I Have a 2008 3500 Mega Cab 4x4 SWR truck. I have had this truck for less than 2 months. I use this truck but treat it very well. My rear driveline came into contact with the ground (very gently and at less than 1 mile an hour), this is supposed to be a 4x4 Heavy Duty Truck, this is not, Dodge has put an aluminum driveline in this heavy duty truck that is so delicate that you can punch it and dent it. Ranchers, Cowboys and Cowgirls and Hunters BEWARE, this is no heavy duty truck. Dodge will not stand behind this issue and it will cost $850.00 to replace the driveline. That is right I have to replace the driveline with less than 4000 miles on a $50,000 truck. Not heavy duty at all!
Favorite Features
I love the room, I love how it drives, I love the hauling capacity, I love that you can still get a manual transmission.
Suggested Improvements
MAKE A HEAVY DUTY TRUCK THAT IS HEAVY DUTY, Dodge you need to stand behind your product. Step up to the plate or get out of the game!!!!