2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 3500 model:
almost happy
By bugglar2 on 04/21/08 06:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Regular Cab SLT 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB DRW (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Great truck except for the fuel mileage and the hesitation in engine between gear shifts its a 6 speed manual. My old 2001 Dodge got 21-22 mph

I am disappointed; 4th New RAM Cummins
By Sangleton on 03/23/08 08:44 AM (PDT)

My first RAM was a 1990 W250 4x4, later traded for new 2002, new 2004, and now 2007. I haul a 12 foot 3500 pound slide in camper and tow 18 foot FLW bassboat. The fuel economy and power was unbelievably fantastic! Running empty 24 MPG. I tracked my MPG using a spreadsheet on my computers. I tracked my fishing holes, too! Fully loaded the camper was 3500 pounds sittin in the bed and the Bassboat was 6000 tow weigh. At 65 MPH I did between 20.5 and 21.7 MPG. The 2007 has been a big disappointment. My last long haul we averaged 8.8 MPG and running empty 14.6. When you hit a head wind out west you can expect a filter light on the pollution systems. All that power of the 6.7L and I couldn't use!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.