Used 2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Laramie Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 3500 model:

Mega power and room
By JW

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Laramie 4dr Mega Cab SB (5.9L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

I bought this truck to pull a 30 foot fifth wheel camper and to travel in. The first time I had a chance to pull my camper the Cummins engine had the rig going 80 MPH mergeing into a interstate highway off a ramp with lots of power to spare. This truck and engine combination cann't be beat for comfort and power. The first mpg for towing a 12 foot tall, 30 foot long fifth wheel camper was 15 mpg. No bad at all for only having 1500 miles on the truck and not being broken in.

Cummins engine has it all, power, fuel economy and quiet too. The Laramie interior with heated leather seats is soo comfortable. Let's go cruisen like kings of the road.

They need to have interior release fuel door, after all 30+ gallons of diesel is a investment a $3 a gallon. Also the Dodge rear wheel well liners will not fit 3500 trucks because of the over load spring bracket hits and would rub if liners are installed.

All That Room with Toys
By Wake351

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Laramie 4dr Mega Cab SB (5.9L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

Driving it just makes me feel good, This is my second Dodge 3500 with the Cummins. Best diesels I have ever owned bar none. We work them hard and they just keep wanting more. The extra cab room is incredible.

Power Sun Roof, DVD, Navigation, Heated Seats all the toys just make it so much fun Its like a 4wd Luxury Vehicle with a larger than life back seat.

Add an 8' bed so it can also be used more efficiently for work