2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Diesel - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 3500 model:
Great truck for the money
By Scott Smith on 01/16/06 08:05 AM (PST)

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Diesel 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (5.9L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

I traded a '02 1500 QC 4x4 on this truck and have not regretted it yet. The power of the CTD engine is unmatched to any gas engine on the market or any other diesel as far as I'm concerned. I just rolled 10K on the odometer and can't wait until this engine is broken in. Fuel economy to date is better than my gasser ever was.

One Great Truck!
By John Keeney on 06/12/05 00:00 AM (PDT)

This is the third Dodge 3500 I have owned- and I still have them all! Two 4X4's and the new 4X2. This is still a workhorse, but very quiet. Still the strong pull that we all expect. I would not hesitate to recommend this to all!

Quad Cab 4dr Diesel Auto LB 2wd SRW
By Lane Dreher on 02/07/05 23:00 PM (PST)

This 3500 series truck has the 325hp 600#torque diesel engine. It tows my 32'5th wheel with ease. Wife likes the power adjustable pedals and power adjust both front seats. It gets better mpg than my 2000 diesel did. More rear seat leg room is nice as is the quieter diesel engine.