2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Diesel - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 3500 model:
Diesel
By jpplunkett on 02/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Diesel 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (5.9L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

Best Truck I ever owed and I have had Six

It is new but way better than my 2002
By greg allen on 01/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Diesel 4dr Quad Cab Laramie 4WD SB (5.9L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

I just purchased my new truck and have only 600 miles but I already love this truck more than my 2002 H.O. So far I am getting 21.5 mpg and it has alot of power. It is so quite with just enough diesel noise to enjoy. The interior is awesome with the four doors. The features of the laramie package are the best. I wish I had more to tell but just purchased the truck but so far this is by far the best truck I have ever owned.

All around awesome
By ebeaver on 10/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Diesel 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (5.9L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

I own a 2004 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT 4x4 HO Diesel and I love it. It is a great truck for hauling anything and it looks very nice. I have it in Patriot Blue, my personal favorite. It gets almost 20 mpg on average. Everywhere I go people stare and ask all about it. I did my research before buying and ending up getting a great deal on a great truck.