2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Diesel 5.9L 6-cyl. Turbo Diesel 6-speed Manual 6.3 ft. Bed Consumer Reviews

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Diesel - Consumer Reviews

SLT Quad Cab (5.9L 6-cyl. Turbo Diesel 6-speed Manual 6.3 ft. Bed)

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 3500 model:
Best of the best
By bugsey829 on 01/26/15 20:52 PM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 Diesel 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (5.9L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

Had my 04 for 3.5 years now. Have had to replace 3 lights (1-fog, 1 headlight and 1 brake light) and the lift pump. Replaced my Michelins with Bridgestones and am still "paying" for them. Cost me almost 5 mpg. Still get 22+ , but the 28 @ 62 mph was pretty sweet. She loves 75 and 80 , but you better have deep pockets , 17 mpg empty 10.5 pulling fully enclosd car trailer. Bought it when I retired hoping it would easily outlast me. So far so good .

dependible
By Eugene Dzyuba on 05/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

great truck does a great job on fuel economy averaging 20 plus miles per gallon and maintence is a big plus oil change every 15000 miles verses competition 3000 miles never gave me any trouble very reliable and power is also very important it has more power than compatition but i wouldn't mind having more power

Great Truck
By trailer puller on 03/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

I needed a truck to pull a 12,500 lb trailer and this is it. I bought the new "600" diesel with a six speed manual. This truck pulls great and the manual shifts very smooth.

Diesel
By jpplunkett on 02/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

Best Truck I ever owed and I have had Six