2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Consumer Review: 6.7 Diesel

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Crew Cab - Consumer Review

6.7 Diesel
By cuzican2009 on

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Traded my 2009 Ram 1500 Bighorn for a 2010 2500 6.7 Cummins diesel. Loved the 2009 but pulling a 5th wheel camper with the half ton with 3.55 gears, I was only getting 6.2 mpg,I love the Laramie as that loads up the options. Having never owned a 3/4 ton pickup the driving style is way different than the 1/2 ton model had, which took some getting used to, for example it steers harder and rides harder, but i expected that with the 3/4 ton, I have always been a Dodge fan and with the interior being the same as the 2009 model it is something that I am used to and finally something that competes with the Ford and Chevy interiors.

Favorite Features

the 30 gig hard drive is a great feature to have,as my 2009 Ram had that option, along with the heated and cooled seats.

Suggested Improvements

The grill on the Laramie should look the same as in the half ton model so it distinguishes it from the regular models in the 2500 line, would also like to see a built in step in the tailgate like the Ford has, as the truck is hard to get into the box, running boards should be standard equipment.