2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 2500 model:
6.7l cummins with 6 speed auto crew cab 4x4 slt
By tyincolo on 02/19/11 23:34 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

great power, handeling, ride and driveability. better priced than comparable chevrolets and fords i priced.

PW Great-- 5.7Hemi... clatterbox
By DanL on 11/11/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Everything about this truck is awesome.. from the lockers to the winch to the disconnecting sway bar. The only drawback is the clattering/ticking/lifter noise that makes these Hemi's sound like an old beater with a bad valve. I wouldn't recommend a Ram with a Hemi to anyone. Read up on the annoying as hell Hemi tick and engine clatter. It's embarrassing to drive a $52K truck that sounds like a sick diesel. Buyer beware!! Dealer says it's normal even though it started this at 2k miles!!

End Of Year Clearance
By jamoke on 09/29/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

2500 SLT Crew SB 4x4 6.7L Cummins Diesel with Big Horn option. Wow, what a great truck. Can pull a herd of elephants. 10K off list with rebates. Upgraded from a RAM 1500 so I could pull a 33 ft 5th wheel. Ride is stiffer and more truck-like than the 1500. Climbs the hills without breaking a sweat, and the jake brake sure is nice to ease you down the hill. Bucket seats are very comfy for the long trips. Beautiful looking truck. Beats the competition in function, style, and value. An easy choice after you do the homework.

6.7 L Diesel TRX Off-Road
By ramman on 06/26/10 09:01 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Did a ton of research before buying the Dodge 2500 TRX Diesel, compared it to Chevy, Ford, GMC and test drove them all. We're pulling a 9,000 lb travel trailer and it's effortless with this truck. The ride is "stiffer" in the off road version but not horrible. We bought this truck for camping, towing, and off road use. It excels in these categories. If you need more creature comforts, or a softer ride, go with the SLT Laramie. I'm averaging about 16 MPG city, 20 MPG highway with the diesel engine. this diesel is a lot quieter than the competitors and requires no DEF. Overall, I'm very happy with this truck.

Awesome truck
By Ron on 06/02/10 04:01 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This truck is everything I wanted, lots of power, no wind noise, and very comfortable. Dodge did a great job.

6.7 Diesel
By cuzican2009 on 05/25/10 12:46 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Traded my 2009 Ram 1500 Bighorn for a 2010 2500 6.7 Cummins diesel. Loved the 2009 but pulling a 5th wheel camper with the half ton with 3.55 gears, I was only getting 6.2 mpg,I love the Laramie as that loads up the options. Having never owned a 3/4 ton pickup the driving style is way different than the 1/2 ton model had, which took some getting used to, for example it steers harder and rides harder, but i expected that with the 3/4 ton, I have always been a Dodge fan and with the interior being the same as the 2009 model it is something that I am used to and finally something that competes with the Ford and Chevy interiors.

Great
By Robert on 04/05/10 14:44 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 SLT 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have no problems with my truck. It has been everything that I wanted and expected.

Steering very Sloppy!
By Larry on 02/17/10 20:10 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Just picked the truck up last week test drove in city,seemed great but when i took it home the next day 500km away I really had to keep 2 hands on the steering wheel to keep it inbetween the lines!This could be a major SAFETY issue.Im not impressed DODGE!!! I hope my dealership can correct this issue.Will keep you updated.

Limp Steering
By Unhappy 2010 on 01/23/10 05:59 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Steering is vague on center, and sloppy! Dealer replaced the steering gearbox and still loose and wanders all over. Not what I expect from a $52,000 truck!!

New Truck
By Tim on 01/14/10 10:20 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Have the Big horn package w/ 6.7 diesel and 4:10 rear end. Runs nice, lots of room, bought it to pull my 27' trailer, haven't done that yet. MSRP $51k, recieved $4500 off and better than fair market value for my trade, so I'm happy. MPG average has been 14.7 mixed with mostly highway. Will update after 20k & 40k miles. 8-10 city, 15-16 HWY, I have no after markets, will wait till 20k, or after break in.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 in VA is:

$146 per month*