2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Consumer Review: Diesel 5.9 6m 4x4 quad SB SL

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 - Consumer Review

Diesel 5.9 6m 4x4 quad SB SLT
By '07 5.9 Diesel 6m 4x on

2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 SLT 4dr Quad Cab 4WD LB (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I feel this truck is solid and very fun to drive. A real head turner. I purchased the truck to be a daily driver and some farm work. I am satified with the fit and finish on delivery as well as the mechanicals. The 6 speed is fun to drive and great on fuel. With short shifting and a lite foot I am consistently at 20-24 cty and 19.5 - 20.1 on the highway. If I lead-foot it is at 18. I am hoping for a longterm ownership and with only 800 miles I am satified. I did have to bring the tires up to 80psi as the dealer had tires at 52 psi. I saw an increase in mileage thereafter.

Cummins + 6M + 4x4 + Quad + Shortbed + limited slip = A great and functional daily driver. Also, great diesel mileagewith a light foot.

Sirrius radio should have text. Also, I feel the front springs/shocks are a little mushy over the bumps. Front seats(cloth) are nice, but I hope they last over the years. The material seems very soft.