2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Consumer Review: I love my Dodge Truck

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 - Consumer Review

I love my Dodge Truck
By Bill on

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I had traded my 2003 Dodge ram Qc 4X4 for an economy car. What a mistake that was. So then I put myself back into the market for a truck. I really enjoyed my '03, but wanted to see what the others had to offer. I drove the toyota, Ford, Chevy, and Nissan. It was not hard to find my favorite. They all offer something a bit better than their competitors, but the Dodge won hands down in nearly every category. The Hemi is a very strong motor. The transmission does a great job, though a bit slow to down shift at slower speed maneuvers. The interior is logical and roomy; comfortable for long trips, as well as a daily driver. All in all, I am happy to recommend this truck to anyone.

Navigation system, heated leather seats, rear sliding window. The Hemi motor

Fuel mileage (yeah, I know it's a truck, but others offer similar power with better MPG's) Offer larger tires on the 4X4 trucks (But stick with the BFG's) Rear seat room somewhere between the Mega cab and Quad cab.