2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Mega Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 2500 model:
Mega fun
By Jen on 09/15/06 18:15 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Mega Cab SLT 4dr Mega Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have loaded it down with 3+ tons of tile and it handled as if nothing was in it. It has been on various trip which required 4X4, with a quick turn of the nob I was climbing a muddy hill or going through sand. Size does matter, the room in the back fits 3 full sized adults (6' plus) and they had plenty of leg room, without touching the front seats.

Turbo Diesel 2500
By SK on 08/16/06 23:07 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Mega Cab Laramie 4dr Mega Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

What a truck! Nothing compares. I can go on and on about so much I like about the truck. However, the leather seats are too hard. Air conditioning does not blow out hard enough for AZ weather. And the air vent flaps are to restrictive. For a $50,000 truck the seats should be more comfortable. It is a truck though, one kind of a truck!

TheTruck I Have Been Waiting For
By DSTIMMELL on 08/04/06 16:05 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Mega Cab SLT 4dr Mega Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love this truck. Great performance and fuel mileage. It's a roomy 4x4. What else could you want in a truck? This truck does it all. It's the biggest, baddest truck on the market today. Nothing else even comes close.

Awesome Truck
By Michael Russo on 06/03/06 18:15 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Mega Cab Laramie 4dr Mega Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I would buy this truck again. The handling and power are evident the moment you turn the key. I previously had a 2002 Lincoln Navigator 4wd and this truck out performs it by a long shot. The Laramie package has all the comforts one could want in a pickup. I also tow my 6500lb Grady-white on occasion and with the power trailer tow mirrors, there is not a blind spot anywhere. Also, my pickup has the 4.10 axle ratio to boost its tow rating and accelleration. On the inside, there is more room and comfort than I previously had in my Navigator.

'06 Ram 2500 QC 4x4 CUMMINS 4x4
By hector on 04/08/06 07:49 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Mega Cab Laramie 4dr Mega Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Truck of trucks. If you are looking for a heavy duty Ram, the Cummins should be your only choice especially with a 4x4. I thought hard about the mega cab but then realized I don't ride in the back seat so I stuck with the quad cab. This is my second Ram with the first being a '96. Fit and finish has come a long way in 10 years like it should. The interior is a bit boring and the plastic wood trim is horrible any way you look at it but can be replaced after market with ease. The ride is smooth, acceleration is better than I thought it would be in a diesel 4x4. Mileage is 15 according to the trip computer with mostly city driving. Stock ride height is taller than Super Duty or Chevy

The King of Trucks!
By jtray on 03/24/06 22:22 PM (PST)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Mega Cab Laramie 4dr Mega Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Traded in my 04' Quad Cab 2500 diesel for the new Mega Cab. Couldn't be happier. More horsepower, more options, and the kids don't kick the back of my seat anymore! I got every single option except the snow plow! Love the navigation and overhead DVD is great - kids can even select a satelite station to listen to in the back seat. Great new color too - Khaki metallic. It's beautiful with 4" lift and Weld wheels with 35" Toyo mud terrains.

Mega cab is the way to go
By Philip Mathias on 01/09/06 21:04 PM (PST)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Mega Cab SLT 4dr Mega Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I needed an office on wheels that could haul and tow large loads with ease and still be a pleasure to drive. This truck is the ticket, tough, good looking, roomy, a pleasure to drive or just to ride in

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.