Best truck I ever owned
By MARK on
2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 4dr Quad Cab ST 4WD LB (5.7L 8cyl 6M)
I have owned trucks for over 30 years. I had all major brands. After putting 40K miles on this Ram truck I am very satisfied.I didn't have any mechanical problems yet.I only use synthetic motor oil,and follow the corporate maintenance program religiously. The only thing I did to the truck is put on a dual exaust and a permanent high flow air filter. I purchased my Ram with heavyduty everything. It is perfect and comfortable for long trips.Five people sit very confortable in my 4dr.truck. I love the ample power the Hemi motor has for hauling and towing large boats and trailers.
Favorite Features
My favorite feature on this truck is the Hemi motor. It amuses me to see the suprise look on some people's face when my truck blows the doors off their sport cars. My 4x4, 3/4 ton heavy duty feature sits up higher than most stock trucks.
Suggested Improvements
I wish there more storage compartments and cup holders. It would be nice if technology would give us better gas mileage. There should be more standard features on the truck like the Japanese competitors have on theirs.