Used 2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Regular Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Dodge Ram-pickup-2500 - Consumer Reviews

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Regular Cab

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 2500 model:

Women owner in a mans truck
By msjbaker

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SLT 4WD LB (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Woman owner, I get looks from men all the time while driving this truck. I use this truck for my business, I bought it used. Love the power of the Hemi. Interior, center fold down counsel, is fine, I am a smoker and it needs a larger ashtray, I spend a lot of time in this truck every day. Ride and comfort are very good.

Favorite Features

Looks, payload, excellent power.

Suggested Improvements

Rethink the center fold out counsel, ashtray hard to use by passenger.

Power Wagon
By mike

I have had my Power Wagon for a month,and use it daily in the construction business and it has been every thing I was looking for in a work truck. It has comfort, style and is dependable. Its towing ability is great, and I get plenty of comments on how good the truck looks. My last Dodge had 160,000 miles on it and is still going strong, and I think that this one will do even better. No complaints about this truck, it fits the construction needs and then some.

Favorite Features

Ground clearance. Towing ability. Easy of use of all controls. Storage under the center seat

Suggested Improvements

An actual storage tool box behind the seat rather than a large open area. Maybe a 12volt adapter behind the seat for recharging tools. Put winch controls on the dash. A couple extra switches for add ons, strobe lights etc.

An excellent work truck for hard needs
By McGregor

A super hauler, reliable and tough. We recommend this truck for those who need a hard working truck. With a comfortable interior and easy to read controls, this truck is as much a pleasure to drive as it is a worker. Excellent acceleration on demand is a welcome plus.

Favorite Features

Easy to read controls that are all accessible. The 5.7 liter Hemi power.

Suggested Improvements

Gas mileage.