2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 2500 model:
Women owner in a mans truck
By msjbaker on 08/14/09 02:21 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SLT 4WD LB (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Woman owner, I get looks from men all the time while driving this truck. I use this truck for my business, I bought it used. Love the power of the Hemi. Interior, center fold down counsel, is fine, I am a smoker and it needs a larger ashtray, I spend a lot of time in this truck every day. Ride and comfort are very good.

Power Wagon
By mike on 07/10/05 12:47 PM (PDT)

I have had my Power Wagon for a month,and use it daily in the construction business and it has been every thing I was looking for in a work truck. It has comfort, style and is dependable. Its towing ability is great, and I get plenty of comments on how good the truck looks. My last Dodge had 160,000 miles on it and is still going strong, and I think that this one will do even better. No complaints about this truck, it fits the construction needs and then some.

An excellent work truck for hard needs
By McGregor on 06/16/05 17:53 PM (PDT)

A super hauler, reliable and tough. We recommend this truck for those who need a hard working truck. With a comfortable interior and easy to read controls, this truck is as much a pleasure to drive as it is a worker. Excellent acceleration on demand is a welcome plus.